wrongway john

Well Known Member
Not original builder, and can’t find a name of manufacturer on these switches. My electronic fuel pump switch is stuck in the on position. It’s lighted. Van’s says they never carried this kind of rocker. Anyone knows who does?

2rnddp1.jpg

VAF is amazing...

It took Xavier a whole 7 minutes to answer that question and help a fellow RVer....:)

Thanks for everyone's help. Good to know Honeywell makes these, and various suppliers have it. Went with GCA.

Found out what was wrong with my old switch, and why it was stuck in the on position. Had anyone told me to check the light bulb, I would assume they were making a joke. But that?s what is was. After I took the switch out, I could tell something was rattling inside it. Took it apart and it clearly was my light bulb that had gotten loose, and worked itself into a position to keep my fuel pump in the on position. It works fine now, but put the new one in, anyway.

It didn?t come with the white front face that said ?fuel boost? on it; salesman said just to use my old one. Just used the thick part of a razor and thin screw driver to pry it enough to wedge the razor on one side, and then used the screwdriver again on the other side, and it popped right out of the old one, and just as easily popped in the new one.