hesty

I think they can, but I was looking for anyone with experience on this. I am using a single ADAHRS for Skyview and have a EDC-D10A remote compass for the dynon back-up D6. I am installing the ADAHRS on cross bars behind the baggage compartment and stacking the remote compass on top would make life easy. Need to verify no interferance. Thanks for your input.
Chad
:D

Note that there is a difference to take into account.

The older EDC-D10 is mounted at 90 degrees to your panel, while the Skyview ADAHRS is mounted parallel to the aircraft axes.

Thanks guys...

Gill,
I am looking at the install directions (EFIS-D6 page 3-1)and it doesn't mention mounting it 90 degrees to the panel. Could it be that it is different with the D10A vs D10? I think I am reading this correct.
Cheers

Thanks guys...

Gill,
I am looking at the install directions (EFIS-D6 page 3-1)and it doesn't mention mounting it 90 degrees to the panel. Could it be that it is different with the D10A vs D10? I think I am reading this correct.
Cheers

Page 3-1 of -

http://www.dynonavionics.com/downloads/Install_Guides/EFIS-D6_Installation_Guide_Rev_A.pdf

- specifically says that the pitch of the EDC-10A needs to be within 1 degree of the panel angle.

Actually it says within 1 degree of the D6 mounting direction, but the RV 6-7-9 panels are tilted forward with respect to the main longerons, which are used as the zero pitch angle for the Skyview ADAHRS.

Last edited:
Thanks Gil. Yes, I'll have to take that into account when I stack them. I need to make some sort of platform between the two with brass hardware the will result in the 90 degree angle I need. Now I'm with you.
Cheers
Chad