prkaye

Well Known Member
Is there a process for submitting a photo for Vans' calendar? This one taken by a professional aviation photographer of C-FUNC in-flight I think might be good enough for the calendar:

It's too bad it was shot through a canopy, and has a dust spot on the sensor (upper right). It could probably be fixed in post pretty easily. It's the start of a great photo!

Send it to Ken Scott at Van's, and he'll put it in his pile for next year's selection!

Hey Phil

Yeah, what Paul said, except I just waited until Vans started soliciting for photos. I have sent the same photo in for four years and it made it into the calendar this year.

Cheers

I noticed that most of the pictures this year were of foreign registered airplanes; not that it's bad, but maybe the US guys need to work on our photography.

I noticed that most of the pictures this year were of foreign registered airplanes; not that it's bad, but maybe the US guys need to work on our photography.

My thought was that this year they intentionally did an "International Issue", since usually it is all US registered RV's. Would be interesting for Scott to tell us the genesis of this year's work. Regardless, it looks beautiful again!

Paul