TomH

This weekend Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm Cable Airport Upland Ca.
KCCB Lotta Fun.... Rob Harrison and his airworks...awesome!! and lots of other stuff. Weather---Xtreme VFR B R E E Z Y See ya there cableairport.com

What a wonderful weekend at Cable Airport.

I can't wait for next year!

I can't imagine a better mix of GA, vintage,Acro,EXP,copters,Warbird,RC,law enforcement,food, friendly people and cars anywhere else.

Thanks!

and "Thank You" to Rob Cable for topping my tanks off.

( I'm going to fly a friend over tomorrow at 5pm to pick up his Comanche-- he didn't want his passengers getting bumped around a couple miles south of the airport so he hitched a car ride home. )

( Our Commemorative Air Force C-53 Skytrooper broke a hydraulic pump so I hope I can get another ride on it later when it is airworthy-- probably next weekend. )

Yes sir,
Very nice weekend indeed. I believe you are the RV with the polished and grey paint, very nice plane. Do I recall a placard on the panel 210HP?????!!!!!! I was intrigued with your RV.

( Our Commemorative Air Force C-53 Skytrooper broke a hydraulic pump so I hope I can get another ride on it later when it is airworthy-- probably next weekend. )[/QUOTE]

I hung my OSH placard on the prop for info.

Lycon did lots of mods to my new 180hp parallel valve, counter weighted LASAR engine and I had them break it in on the dyno-13hrs. 217hp.

If you believe dyno sheets. I still get dropped by the Chino power squadron regardless of which 0360 taildragger it is.

I just call it a 180 horse.

What an Airshow, thanks for the compliment.