CRW

I am in need a bulkhead adater. I have checked the usual sources with no luck. What I need is a to adapt a -2 female fitting (5/16-24 thread) to a -3 female fitting (3/8-24 thread). This will be done through the engine baffel so I would like to do it with a bulkhead fitting. So far the only way that I have come up with to do it is with AN816 fittings and a AN910 cupling. Maybe this is the best way but I would prefer to recuce the parts count and just use one fitting.
If anyone has a source of a fitting that will work for this I would appreciate that information.

Regards,
Chuck

Adapting

I am in need a bulkhead adater. I have checked the usual sources with no luck. What I need is a to adapt a -2 female fitting (5/16-24 thread) to a -3 female fitting (3/8-24 thread). This will be done through the engine baffel so I would like to do it with a bulkhead fitting. So far the only way that I have come up with to do it is with AN816 fittings and a AN910 cupling. Maybe this is the best way but I would prefer to recuce the parts count and just use one fitting.
If anyone has a source of a fitting that will work for this I would appreciate that information.

Regards,
Chuck

I tell ya, them there females are difficult to convert:confused:, the following may help you figure some stuff out.

tech page for size to different size see Adapters One Size to Another http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/images/pdf/ftgadapt.pdf

Be advised, read the note about the AN894, it seals at the female base with an o-ring.

If you still need help, let me know the specific parts #'s you are starting with.

Best Wishes!

Bulkhead Fitting

Thanks for the link, Tom.
What I am looking for is like an AN919-0 but a bulkhead fitting instead of an adapter.

Regards,
Chuck