bobnoffs

Well Known Member
in the past few months there was a post about builders insurance for $300?
i guess i should be in the market to purchase that now ,can anyone name the vender?
thanks

I paid $300/yr for builder's insurance for $50,000 coverage from Falcon Insurance through EAA. When I converted to full coverage, they prorated my premium and sent me a refund check.

Most of the aviation underwriters will sell builders insurance. It's basically the same policy as you would get normally,with a no flight restriction. Then when you are ready to fly, you just give them a call and upgrade the policy. Expect to pay about 1% of the insured amount. Give Jenny at Nationair will be the easiest for you to get started.

Insurance

Just paid the $300 renewal premium to start my 2nd year of $50,000 builders insurance. Jenny at NationAir set me up.

Don B

RV 9 Rebuild in Progress

I'm with Falcon as well through EAA. Just did a policy with them for $50K for about $275.

well hot dog!got builders coverage from nationair for my 12 for $252. $42000 valuation.
have rates come down in the past 5 yrs? several years ago i was paying $400/yr for the same amount to a company others say are paying $300 to now. or was i a chump?