Shanerator

I'm New Here
Hello Vans Air Force! I have been admiring all of your projects for a few years now. I am currently in my last stages of earning my PPL flying 172’s with a dream of building an RV-10. I am reaching out to VAF in hopes of discovering builders in my area that could use a helping hand in building their current projects. I am free labor just wishing to get involved, meet some wonderful people, and learn along the way. I am near KSDL and KDVT.

Thank you in advance for any opportunities that may be presented.

Regards,

Shane

Hello Vans Air Force! I have been admiring all of your projects for a few years now. I am currently in my last stages of earning my PPL flying 172’s with a dream of building an RV-10. I am reaching out to VAF in hopes of discovering builders in my area that could use a helping hand in building their current projects. I am free labor just wishing to get involved, meet some wonderful people, and learn along the way. I am near KSDL and KDVT.

Thank you in advance for any opportunities that may be presented.

Regards,

Shane
Hey Shane,
Shane here too. I’m in Mesa building a -14 in the garage. Not a lot of help needed yet since it’s early on and I really don’t know what help to ask for yet. If you like though, you are welcome over to see the box of parts that you get with a kit order.

Hi Shane. I am building a 10 in my air conditioned garage near KSDL. I could use some help in the next few weeks.
Eric

Hey Shane,
Shane here too. I’m in Mesa building a -14 in the garage. Not a lot of help needed yet since it’s early on and I really don’t know what help to ask for yet. If you like though, you are welcome over to see the box of parts that you get with a kit order.

Hey Shane,
That sounds good to me. Just let me know kinda what days would work best for you and I’ll see if I can swing by for a bit.