lewy

Well Known Member
Just wandering, if the -12's that are coming to Airventure can't park in the same area, could the builders and pilots get together one afternoon to kinda put a face with all the names on the forum. Maybe we could all meet at Van's display area at noon on Wednesday have lunch and go look at the completed RV-12s. I'm sure Vans will have their 12 on display, just meet there at noon on Wednesday, any other ideas? Don Lewis

Most of the time you can catch the builders early in the AM cleaning their planes of dew & dust. The "name tags" on the planes usually have cell phone numbers so you can call the owners also. Having a get togeather is a great idea! I'm in! Pete is buying!

I will plan to be there.

Sounds like fun. Looking forward to meeting new builders like me as well as those of you that have finished your plane. I live just 15 miles south of Oshkosh in Fond du Lac and volunteer at the Fond du Lac airport all week so can make it about any time. If you get to Fond du Lac during the week look me up at the EAA operations trailer there. Keith

am going to fly in July 27,& 28

I will be in Oshkosh on the 27th and 28 would like to meet other builders.

Likely be there

Still planning on flying in. Meeting would be a great idea. We can try that. 116 hours as of today.

John Bender

DON'T FORGET

Just a reminder .. noon on wednesday at the VANS Booth....hope to see a few there. If there is -12 there, thats where we will be...if not, we will be meandering near the displays.

Why limit it to noon on Wednesday. Folks arrive on different days. I suggest Van's at noon any day. OK?
Dick Seiders N678AD