bret

Well Known Member
4 Months no progress, bought a house..yay! but had to build a new shop, dry wall and insulate, new 20 ft bench, lights, hard wire compressor, ect. ect. plus 2.5 million other projects on the house and property that need to be completed before construction continues. hope to resume in January.

had to build a new shop, dry wall and insulate, new 20 ft bench, lights, hard wire compressor, ect.

Sounds like the time was productive, your plane project will benefit in the long run from having a good shop.

On Hold

I know how you feel. i also bought a house. finished moving in more than a monthand a hlaf ago. garage is still a disaster. my plane is ready for engine and avionics but i havenet seen it since the beginning of September. i have it hold up in a friends T hangar.

hope you get to build soon.

i might see my airplane in a few months, if...

Ben

I know how you feel. i also bought a house. finished moving in more than a monthand a hlaf ago. garage is still a disaster. my plane is ready for engine and avionics but i havenet seen it since the beginning of September. i have it hold up in a friends T hangar.

hope you get to build soon.

i might see my airplane in a few months, if...

Ben

...if we get our butts out in the garage this weekend and organize it!!
I miss my plane too! :(

Now, now...no spousal bickering on the forums (I'm sure DR has a rule about that somewhere...). :D

I hope you both get back to building soon!

... no no, "bickering" is when I say YOU need to get out and organize the garage! :p

I found

That my lovely Wife's "nag gene" only got activated after I put the ring on her finger..Apparently its genetically programmed.

As I am genectically programmed to need it..:)

Frank

Thanks Frank, that's NOT helping the cause!

Leaving this thread now before the hole is too deep to crawl out of! :eek:

you are so lucky to have a wife that loves to fly......so my future brother in law tells me this story of his sister ( my future wife) of here flying expereince..... O my God I am so scared, o **** the door is closing... whole fuc& I am freaking out, get me out of here.. ****t ****tt what is happening,,....after all this he tells me this is on a commercial airliner......So I guess she will not go inverted in the 7