tomhanaway

Well Known Member
Given the lack of available space and high cost of hangars, I'm giving serious thought to keeping my rv-10 outside at a local airport.

I see Bruce's custom covers can accommodate canopy, cowling, empennage, wings. Doe's anyone have any experience with this product or have other suggestions for outside storage. https://www.aircraftcovers.com/home.html

Being in South Florida, I'm more concerned about UV and heat than hail :^)

Thanks in advance,
Tom Hanaway

Last edited:
I kept my Cherokee 140 outside for years and covered it with a Bruce's Cover. I thought it was perfect and it really was worth the investment. I bought his fly away cover at OSH this year. It too is nice quality but very light weight and really not for long term protection.

We have Bruce's custom covers for both our -6 and -8....the quality is outstanding, the design is superb. I doubt I'll ever buy a cover from someone else, so long as he's in business.

Paul

tom, what part of florida are you in? there is a shared hanger in stuart that needs someone like a RV. email me if interested. [email protected] bruces covers are well made with great support.