Lemmingman

Well Known Member
Im standing here in my garage posting this. My left elevator needs match drilling.
I woke up this AM to 30-degrees F outside temperature, my garage is a toasty 45-ish. Could spring please hurry up? At least it isn't raining like it was yesterday.

Really, try living in Canada?

I finally moved from my nice heated workshop to the airport a couple weeks ago. Very few things left to do, but up here in the great white north..its just crazy cold and windy. Pulling some strings to borrow hangar space but its not insulated, not heated and the wiring is so rough I cant even plug in a work light. Ugggh. Trying so hard to finish a few things for my final inspection but go home every day after only a few hours numb from the cold. Soon... I hope...

Stupid weather. Its SPRING TIME!!!

Florida builder...

81F, sunny, light breeze out of the SE. Door wide open.

Iphone with pandora playing over Bose sound dock.:D

Working on tank/leading edge trim fit...

Its a good day.;)

I'm on the other side of this and dread having to soon close the door and fire up the AC when its 100 and 99% humidity.:(

2 inches last night, 2 inches yesterday. Deeper than it was 3 weeks ago. Still have a 4 foot drift in front of the hangar. Spring in the rockies, good times.

we were teased with 70 degree weather a week ago here in the Northeast and now its back into the 30's and has flurried a few times in the past few days. I'm really glad I decided to build indoors while I can (tail and wings) and then move to an unheated garage or hanger for the fuse and FWF.

Gil, if it makes you feel any better, we went for a little trip this afternoon to see our daughter who was visiting friends nearby and it would've been a 2.5-3-hour drive to get there ... but was 35 minutes via RV. Short visit on the airport ramp because of the cold, but well worth the trip!

Freakin' 15 degrees up at cruising altitude, so we stayed low on the way back. Keep pounding rivets, bud. It will be worth it in the end.

It HAS to get warmer from here on out. It HAS to. :D