BrownTool

If anyone has tried to place an order on our website (www.browntool.com) over the past 48 hours, it is very likely that you were unable to get our website to load. As most of you probably know, Oklahoma has been hammered by a very large ice storm and although we have power at our warehouse and offices, our website server is located some 5 miles from our facility and as luck would have it, that entire area is without power. Altogether, over 600,000 homes have been without power in Oklahoma over the past two days. In Oklahoma City alone, 280,000 homes are without power. We are very lucky to only have our website down as the power compay has indicated that some people will not have electricity for up to ten days. I have two employees that are still without power and my own street just got "turned back on" this evening.

The storm is over and the electric company is slowly but surely getting the power restored street by street. Hopefully our server facility will be back online soon! If we have learned anything in this mess, it is that we must have a backup server located out of state for just such an occurence and we have already initiated that process.

In the meantime, please feel free to e-mail any orders or requests to [email protected] , fax to 405-688-6555, or call us toll free during normal business hours at 1-800-587-3883. We are open for business and shipping normally, only our website is affected by this ice storm.

We apologize for any hassle this causes and ask your patience. Thanks!

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1-800-587-3883

Good News! Our website is up and running!

As of 4:30 this afternoon, our website (www.browntool.com) and browntool e-mail servers are back in business! We are back to business as normal and orders and shipments are flowing as usual. :D

Thanks to all of our customers for their patience during this time, and thank you Doug for allowing me to post these updates during our "ice event".

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1-800-587-3883

P.S. - We have just mailed out over 25,000 Sioux Blowout Sale Flyers, so keep an eye on your mailbox over the next week or so. Everything Sioux is on sale and on the shelf for immediate shipment.