PixelWorker

I'm looking for ideas to make a seat booster or something similar so when I bring the kids up in the -7 they can see a little better out the window. I have the classic aero seats and was thinking about carving a piece of foam to go under the passenger seat to raise it up. But I'm looking for suggestions from others that have done something similar.

And any other general advice for bringing the kids would be appreciated.

I use the same booster seat they use in the car. Once a child outgrows a traditional car seat, a booster is often used. (I believe the theory is that it better positions the child with respect to the shoulder strap.) The ones I use sit on top of the cushion in the back seat of my -4 and are compatible with the (4-point) harness. This allows the children to see over the cockpit coaming and enjoy more of the view. In my case, it is necessary to remove the rear stick which would interfere with the booster.

Good luck,

I tried their normal booster seat that would go in a car but it interfered with the stick movement pretty bad. And unfortunately I have no easy way to remove the stick. Maybe cutting out the booster where the stick hits could be an option. If the stick didn't hit it would have been a perfect fit.