DanH

Legacy Member
Mentor
Really nice day in the SE. There's an EAA chapter breakfast at 5A2 just south of Warner Robins GA, and maybe we can get a ride to the air museum at Robins AFB. Should be into 5A2 about 9 local. Don't care what or where in the aftenoon; have airplane, will travel ;)

Come by 32ga just at Lake Oconee and give me some fiberglass tips for my tips. You seem to have been deligated the forum fiberglass expert. Nice 2700' grass runway with good approaches.

wow, both ideas sound great--just in the middle of condition inspection here at Athens, KAHN, or I'd jump in

wish I would have read this earlier...I'm heading to Lakeland this AM beautiful Florida day!

Next time Dan - would like to meet you in person and check-out your work of art.

Ken

Awesome weather this morning! I will take the short drive over to 5A2 in a few minutes. Can already hear the planes in the pattern. After breakfast I'm gonna get my RV9 from PXE and fly up to Aircraft Spruce. :)

Darn! N115FM is down for annual, paint, and avionics upgrades or I would have jumped all over this one. Keep posting Dan!

Regards,

Lee...

Well, that was fun! 214 knots groundspeed at 22MPG to mid Georgia (tailwind at 9500), an excellent breakfast, and Bruce was kind enough to drop us at the museum (thanks buddy). We didn't get away from there until after 2. Had to pay for the AM tailwind by paddling upstream in the bumps all the way home, but hey, the visibility was great.