ThisOne

Looking for a RV-10 that I could look at, at build point where I can measure, install (and re-install if needed) stainless steel brake lines.
After mock up the lines will be yours!..
Aircraft will have to be in the So. Cal area (909) in a way that I can drive there and back as necesasary.

Regards,
Brett
Bonaco, Inc.
1-909-985-3429
[email protected]

Last edited:
I'm in Culver city

Hey Brett -

I'm in Culver city about 10 minutes north of LAX. it's about a 90 minute drive from most places in the 909. give me a call if you want to come by.

cj
www.perfectlygoodairplane.net

fergot to add my # (310)770-9548

Last edited:
Hey Brett -

I'm in Culver city about 10 minutes north of LAX. it's about a 90 minute drive from most places in the 909. give me a call if you want to come by.

cj

fergot to add my # (310)770-9548

CJ,

Thank you for letting me come over and take a look at your build. As a result of that You'll be happy to know that your brake lines shipped out to you today via UPS.
If you don't mind, could you give me a call when you get them.

Thanks again and I hope to talk to you soon.

Regards,
Brett
Bonaco, Inc.

Sure....NOW you decide to make stainless hard lines...:p

Just to clarify...I wish I hadn't made my own lines inside the cabin...It looks like a kit may be available...sorry if I sounded disgruntled about Bonaco...Nothing but great products and service. Darn blogging sarcasim!!

Last edited:
Its ALL GOOD my friend...:D

Brett

Sure....NOW you decide to make stainless hard lines...:p

Just to clarify...I wish I hadn't made my own lines inside the cabin...It looks like a kit may be available...sorry if I sounded disgruntled about Bonaco...Nothing but great products and service. Darn blogging sarcasim!!

Super sweet...

funny, I was just about to post a link from my webpage, and Brett beat me to it! anyway, the lines are super nice, and the link above should get there to the pictures. Thanks again to Brett for coming over to hook me up!

cj

I decided not to wait for a possible group buy as the price isn't all that much.
Ordered my brake lines from Brett. What a nice guy to deal with.

A little later in the project I'll get the fuel lines once I have a better idea of the lengths and layout.

Tom H.
Boynton Beach, FL

Nice lines, and Firewall

funny, I was just about to post a link from my webpage, and Brett beat me to it! anyway, the lines are super nice, and the link above should get there to the pictures. Thanks again to Brett for coming over to hook me up!

cj

CJ... nice lines, and the plastic clear cover lets you use ty-raps without getting them filed through....:)

OT a bit... what is the covering on the back of your firewall?

gil A

No group buy

I decided not to wait for a possible group buy as the price isn't all that much.
Ordered my brake lines from Brett. What a nice guy to deal with.

A little later in the project I'll get the fuel lines once I have a better idea of the lengths and layout.

Tom H.
Boynton Beach, FL

I asked Brett about a possible group buy, but since he is a pilot himself, he has priced his hoses at the "friends and family" price already. Besides, when a hose only costs a few dollars to begin with, how much could he really discount it without giving them away for free?

These hoses are by far the best time/headache saver I've bought since I started my project. Apparently others feel the same way, 'cause Brett has been working 10-12 hour days just to fill all the RV orders. Keep up the great work, Brett!