Gary 40274

Well Known Member
I am sure Van's didn't forget them but I cannot find PT-035x1/4 Resavore line and the F8105 Break hose.

I can't find them on the packing slip either. Can someone stear me in the right direction

Gary

Gary,

The F-8105 Brake Hose is NOT included with the fuselage kit despite the plans implying they are. It comes with the finish kit. I know this because I had to ask too :)

I don't know anything about the other item you're asking about.

--
Joe

I am sure Van's didn't forget them but I cannot find PT-035x1/4 Resavore line and the F8105 Break hose.

I can't find them on the packing slip either. Can someone stear me in the right direction

Gary

Gary,
The Reservoir line is simply 1/4" nylon tubing. Vans supplies some "Made in China" stuff with the kit. Do yourself a favor. Buy some USA made plastic tubing, locally. Chinese nylon is like Chinese drywall or Chinese toothpaste.
Parker Hannifin or Imperial Eastman brands are much better. PT-035X1/4 translates to "Plastic Tubing .035" wall thickness, 1/4" diameter. Dwg 34 states that it is made from low pressure nylon. This stuff is in common use. If you have an automatic ice maker in your refrigerator, odds are that the water tube for it is made of this.
If you plan on using the aftermarket reservoirs which mount on the back of the master cylinders, you won't need that plastic tubing.
Charlie
PS Could a moderator please correct the spelling of "brake" in the thread subject line? Otherwise, folks won't find this thread using the search tool, in the future.

Thanks

I looked and looked for them so in some ways I feel better that they aren't in the kit. I will get them elswhere.

Gary