Good find.

Looks like just the trick for tweaking brake line bends from the firealll to the wheels. I just ordered one.

Yah, $40 shipped is good, but I was going thru my stack of stuff and found their flyer from last Dec where it was $23.95+ship. Dang but I hate myself for procrastinating... But, like you I just gotta have one!!!

Call me Fool for Tools...

>

How do you think this would work with fuel line?? There commercial says it would work, what do you think??
-david

How do you think this would work with fuel line?? There commercial says it would work, what do you think??
-david

I bet $39.94 that it would help me build my fuel lines also.........:D UPDATE..... I lost the bet!!!! I ran to the shop and measured the wrong tubing! This tool will not work for 3/8" fuel lines.

Last edited:
Fuel LIne

-david

Yea, I want it for fuel lines but they are 3/8ths and this doesn't appear to du 3/8 diameter tubing.

Got one....

I have this tool, and use it often at my day job as an auto mechanic. It works well to whip up a new steel brake pipe with tight bends at the terminal ends. I replace a bunch of rusty brake lines, a common issue with cars from the "Great White North". I suspect you will not find it to be the best thing to fab up the larger radius bends in aluminum pipe. Spring benders are better for that. I also have a glass fiber line bender from Robinair that I used for my lines. It makes nice radius bends, but requires a bit of practice.
All that said, a full quiver of tools gives you plenty of options.

Regards,
Chris