Brantel

Well Known Member
I am planning to swap from a FP to a CS soon and I need to know the length and other details on what kind of flex hose to purchase for the oil line. I want to go with the flex line.

I have a Narrow Deck O-360.

So what are the specs I need and where do I get one?

I might have one for you

I have a friend who went with solid line and has a flex line (unused I believe) with integral firesleeve (brown in color) sitting in his hangar. It is the same flex line I use on my I0-360. It was supplied with the Superior XP engine. It is a bit longer then one would expect if running under the cylinders but according to Superior it allows running over the top of the engine as well. Are you interested?

Got the line

Brantel,

I got the line from my friend. I was mistaken about the integral firesleeve, it has the red silicone type of firesleeve. It is 40" long stainless steel braided teflon with straight ends (stainless steel b-nuts). It has never been used. Supplied by Superior on their early XP engines. They eventually changed to the integral firesleeve type, that is what I have on my Superior IO-360.

It's yours if you want it at no charge, just PM me your shipping address and I will ship it out USPS.

Just trying to help another RV'r out.