BusDriver

I'm New Here
Hi All,

Just had the sensor of my Braal Tachometer fall apart and it no longer works. I believe that the Braal company went under and therefore contacting them is not an option. Does anyone have a spare sensor head that I could buy, or does anyone know the component part number?

Thanks in advance.

If all else fails, contact me. I have a PDF I put together with as much Braal Tach info as I could gather, as well as a sensor (not currently in use) mounted on my plane.

Thanks Mike.

GrayHawk, thank you for your posting. Do you by chance have the part number for the tach probe. My probe shattered and I can't read the serial number anymore. My only hope is to try to match the probe with a similar product.

Regards.

Thanks Mike.

GrayHawk, thank you for your posting. Do you by chance have the part number for the tach probe. My probe shattered and I can't read the serial number anymore. My only hope is to try to match the probe with a similar product.

Regards.
I will see what I have. Unfortunately it may take a few days as I'm heading down to NM to pick up some parts & will not be around the plane for a few days.