RV-3Bravo

Well Known Member
Ordered them last night!! Now it's time to start shopping for tools and getting the factory set up!! Think a 4 car garage will be big enough?

rvwannabe said:
Ordered them last night!! Now it's time to start shopping for tools and getting the factory set up!! Think a 4 car garage will be big enough?

;)

yep - I did mine in one bay of a two car garage.

Last edited:
Can you change your name?

Can you change your forum name? How?
This number I reserved won't be applicable anymore, and I wont put it on the -9.

Bought the preview plans!

rvwannabe said:

Great! We are building an RV-8A. In addition to the fun of building "In To Tools" for shows we are making sure that our RV tool kits contain the very best tools for the job. If you are looking for a tool kit check out www.planetools.com for the current special we are running. You will get a free pneumatic squeezer or DRDT-2 with your kit and you can get both at a deep discount in the current Sun 'N Fun special. You will love your preview plans from Van's! But the preview plans are only a temporary fix -- you'll find the empennage kit even more exciting! Good luck, Glenna :)

N220LS said:
If you are looking for a tool kit check out www.planetools.com for the current special we are running. You will get a free pneumatic squeezer or DRDT-2 with your kit and you can get both at a deep discount in the current Sun 'N Fun special. Good luck, Glenna :)

Not to get off the topic of this thread but you guys at planetools need to ditch those CRUMBY rib fluting tools and start selling a better one. After the slippery plastic dies slip off the rib a couple times they are toast. I now have to shell out another $30 to buy another pair to get going on my wings. Kind of turns a person off to your tools and gives me a civic duty to make sure no one else buys one of those. :cool: :rolleyes: :(

No it is too small

rvwannabe said:
4 car garage?! You make it hard to like you. :D , Try one car garage. Best of luck George

GMCJETPILOT has it right. My wifes car has been in the driveway over several PA winters to build in my 1 car garage. By the way, a remote car starter goes a LOOOOOONG way is making them happy. The wings are at my dads house as there is not enough room to do the fuselage. Its tight but do able. 4 Car Garage, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven.

N464CB(r) 8A
Fuselage