Pat Stewart

Well Known Member
I keep trying to find the Bonaco website however it looks life they are off line. Are they still in business and if so does someone have their contact information.

Pat Stewart

down for maintenance, up again?

A google search on the name showed a link to a quote that says the website is down for maintenance. But when I clicked the link, it seems to have gone to a home page that is (at least partially) working.

So, maybe try tomorrow.

I just checked and their website is up and running.

Looks like they have a brand new site.

http://www.bonacoinc.com/

1846 W. 11th. St., Unit I
Upland, CA 91786

Phone: 909-985-3429
Toll Free: 866-239-6442
Fax: 909-946-5625

Email: [email protected]
Hours: Weekdays 9:00am - 5:30pm PST

Last edited:
Yep, was down. Called them today all is well, except the guy I wanted to talk to was going home sick or something.

I'll be calling again tomorrow for some oil cooler lines.

I really had a hard time with their website and ended up just calling them to get what I wanted (interior and exterior brake lines). I'd just call them.

Yep,

There website is not setup for airplane stuff.

Call em for sure.

Talk to Brett.

I really had a hard time with their website and ended up just calling them to get what I wanted (interior and exterior brake lines). I'd just call them.

Brett is on here (This One) from time to time, and he is an "RV" guy...think he was considering a 7A. I bought all my interior brake and fuel lines from them, and they did all my FWF fuel and oil lines. Good stuff, and if you talk to Brett, he'll get you set up with exactly what you need.

:cool:

I just got some brake lines from them about a month ago. Great quality, great prices, I would highly recommend them.

But skip the website and call Brett. I told him what I was doing, he asked which model RV, then said the lines would ship next day. Didn't even give him any measurements! They came the correct length, right fittings, installed in minutes.

Matt P.
RV-7A (C-GIME)
Ottawa, Canada