prkaye

Well Known Member
Is Bonaco Hoses still operating? Their online catalogue is only current as of 2015, and I haven't gotten a response to an email inquiry.
One of my copper primer lines broke near the cylinder, and I'd like to look for a source of braided stainless steel lines to replace them with. Any suggestions for other suppliers if Bonaco isn't still operating?

I called them about a year ago and he did not seem to be interested to do any of airplane stuff.

That's a shame that he's not doing RV lines any more... I bought a set of fuel and brake lines from Bonaco about 10 years ago, and they've been fantastic. I'll check out TS Flightlines, thanks!

Bonaco

I just used Bonaco to finish my brake lines. Ordered the kit for my RV-10 several years ago, just got to fitting them and had to shorten most of them due to a change to Control Approach rudder pedals. That said, Brett is a phone guy. Had no luck with email..

Call them. I just got my brake lines from Brett today (ordered last week). Not in the catalog or on-line, but he still makes them