Maxrate

Well Known Member
Patron
I am considering using the Bonaco hoses/lines. Is there anyone else out there that has used them on RV's

Thx,

There are a bunch of us.

I had Brett make up some flexible fuel hose to go between the selector valve and electric boost pump for my RV-8 project. He was great to work with. He's currently making up another fuel hose for my engine compartment. Check in the reviews section of the forum and go back a while. There's more information there.

Sorry Craig I'm new to the forum. I went back in the reviews and couldn't find a thing. do you know what the thread starter might be.

Thx.

Pics...

4-4-08-002w.jpg

10-22-07-009w.jpg

FWF lines...

10-13-08-1w.jpg

Chad,

Did you get bigger snap bushing ( FWD of F704 ) if so what size ? I didnt know he also did FWF lines, I will be getting them also.

IIRC...those are 3/4" holes, and I bought a bunch of different sizes from ACS.

The FWF stuff is fairly new (within the last 8-9 months or so) from Bonaco. At Oshkosh last year, they were just starting to put together the "kit". I think I got one of the first sets back in October.

Another plug for Brett. I got brake (gear leg) and fuel lines and they are wonderfully easy to install and Bonaco was quick on the delivery of exactly the length/diameter etc. that I wanted. If you use the gear leg brake lines, I recommend going with standard fittings on the end, but the smaller ID lines so they fit easily under the fairings. Brett can provide more info.

greg