TCONROY

Well Known Member
I've got the Bonaco fuel lines which I ordered based on other posts here. I'm looking for pictures from other-7 owners with the Bonaco lines. Specifically, I'd like to see how the line terminates to an Andair selector, how it goes through the fuselage side-skin, and how it goes forward to a flop tube connector.

There has been a lot of discussion of Bonaco on here with very few pictures from what I've been able to of find.

I was curious about Bonaco fuel lines too, but was frustrated by the lack of info on their semi-broken web site. Would like to see how the lines go through the ribs on the forward side of the center section. I presume the holes need to be opened up to allow the fittings to slip through.

Alas, after fretting about the job of bending the tubing, I decided it would be an inexpensive experiment. Was surprisingly easy.

I hope someone with Bonaco lines chimes in for you!

Trevor,

Use the F Swivel Tee (2) page 116 Vans catalog.
That will help with the Andair.

There will be a rubber grommet for the side fuselage hole. Hooks right
to the pickup or flop tube AN fitting.

Hope it helps.

Hi Bruce,

I don't have a return line so the swivel T won't work for me. I do, however, need to find the part number of a swivel elbow.

How did you bend the house through the cutout in the center section cover plate? Seems the hose has to make a fairly tight bend forward and then sideways again to make it out of the cover plate and through the side-skin hole.

Trevor,

It is total PITA to get it too work but it will.

The hose from pump into F swivel, side, then to fuel pump,from bottom of F swivel. I think my hoses from
Andair to tank were straight ends, with slack so you can pull up. It is a tight fit.

I had no return line either.

There were NO F swivels to the tank end now that I think about it.