Jkkinz

Well Known Member
I just received my brake lines from Brett at Bonaco. He made the ordering process painless and the workmanship is absolutely beautiful. Thanks Brett for the quick delivery.

Jim Kinsey
7A Finish kit has arrived

in agreement

Here, here! Brett is a super nice guy and very knowledgeable on the needed parts. He knew the parts so well that I was shocked when he said he is not building a plane.

Thanks Brett for great service and beautiful work.

Antony

Yup, me too. Got my hoses a little over a week ago ... everything is perfect. Great folks to do business with.

Here, here! Brett is a super nice guy and very knowledgeable on the needed parts. He knew the parts so well that I was shocked when he said he is not building a plane.

Thanks Brett for great service and beautiful work.

Antony

Thanks everyone. :D
For me this is what makes all the long hours worth it!!!
I may be a "One Man" show here, but I do try my best. Because when its all said and done thats all one person can do. And everyone here has made me feel not only welcome but happy to know that I have helped some people here (even if only in a small way).

Not only that I am now trying to become curent once again (but this is rather daunting :eek:as when I last flew Ford was prez, and no Craig....I did not learn from the Wright Bros...). And you guys give me the hope to work toward that.

Again "Thank you one and all"

Last edited:
Bonaco vs. VA-118

I thinking about getting the Bonaco hoses to go from the Master Cylinders to the brake reservoir. I was wondering if there is a good reason to order Bonaco hoses to replace the standard VA-118 hoses from the Masters to the bulkhead?

I thinking about getting the Bonaco hoses to go from the Master Cylinders to the brake reservoir. I was wondering if there is a good reason to order Bonaco hoses to replace the standard VA-118 hoses from the Masters to the bulkhead?

Yep, they look cool!

VA-118

If you haven't already ordered the VA-118s from Van's, order Bonaco's. If you already have the Van's VA-118s, they're fine. If everything else is from Bonaco, and you like them all to look the same and like that they all have the clear-chafe coating, order Bonaco's.

p.s. - The VA118s come with the finishing kit, so if you use Bonaco's, be sure to have Vans delete them from your finishing kit order so you don't have to pay for them.

I promised to send pics of my install with the "smoke" colored braided lines to Brett but I've been lazy... Well, here you go.
080413.JPG

080413a.JPG

Thanks Brett for great service.

Last edited:
did you guys (other Bonaco customers) have to upsize the adel clamps from those called-out in the plans, for the fuel vent lines?

did you guys (other Bonaco customers) have to upsize the adel clamps from those called-out in the plans, for the fuel vent lines?

Yes, I did. I used plastic clamps, since the hoses already have the clear-chafe coating. Works great.