Rubidor

I'm New Here
Hi Guys,

Please help, I have "misplaced" my drawing set with Engine mounting details on , I am guessing it is labelled C1 as its the only sheet I dont seem to have, I intend to use the Lord j 9613-40 mounts as per advice on this site to hang my motor ( dynafocal1 mount 0-320 e2d) and am looking for the bolt numbers to go with these mounts, Many thanks.

Engine mount bolts

I have a brand new set of the same Lord engine mounts. I was going to order the bolts from Van's. My RV4 construction manual and builder drawings do not specify the bolts to use.

Brian Vickers, RV4, working on panel now

Bolts

OK, I admit that I didn't actually look at the builder manual as stated in my last post. I just looked and the bolts are specified in the "Engine and Propeller Installation" section. Figure 11-1 says for the top mount: "AN7-43 (2 places) use two AN 960-716 washers under AN310-7 nut." The lower mount spec. is: "AN7-44 (2 places) use two AN960-716 washers under AN310-7 nut."

What's your fax number? I'll fax it over tomorrow. You should probably have the sheet for your records.

Brian Vickers

Brilliant thanks Brian , Will recheck that tonite in Construction manual, Now I can get bolts ordered, Ps In New Zealand so no need to worry about faxing sheet.