Status
Not open for further replies.

rockwoodrv9

Well Known Member
Patron
I got a notice from BMC Group about filing a claim.

Just be ready for all kinds of crapola that will come your way and know what you are dealing with.

Did anyone else get the letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
BMC Group are the court approved designated claims agent for Van's. There will probably be ambulance chasing, but this one is legit.

I got a notice from an ambulance chaser firm today BMC Group about filing a claim for everything from leaky fuel tanks to carbon dioxide issues.

Just be ready for all kinds of crapola that will come your way and know what you are dealing with.

Did anyone else get the letter?

BMC is providing essential communications during CH11. They not an ambulance chaser hired by Van to send notices to custermer.

I think all customers will receive a generic notice of filing a claim for just about anything. I suspect you don't have any orders pending or LCP. Then you will get something specific about accepting a new price or submitting a claim.

Has anyone received a new price offer from BMC yet?

To the forum editors:

Can we change the title of this posting. BMC is the Van's requested and court appointed processor and the communication in question is official communication from Van's.

So the title is factually incorrect and misleading.

Oliver

Another Request For Moderator Help

I agree with the above post requesting modification or deletion, and second the request or at least ask the OP to edit it accordingly.

The title and entire post are highly misleading and unfairly perjorative since BMC is the company specifically requested by Van’s Aircraft to provide timely and accurate information to all concerned on the bankruptcy.

In view of the significant effect of the bankruptcy on all concerned, it is important to avoid misrepresentations of the process.

Thank you.

Has anyone received a new price offer from BMC yet?

Email notices with revised airframe kit (emp/tail, wing, fuselage, finish kits) order offers will start going out today, and will be sent in a few waves over the next couple of days. For other order types, the planning is still in process and the emails for those will be sent after specific plans are in place.

Closing this one for the reasons stated by several posters - DR can review.

BMC is legitimately appointed by the court for their communications.

To the forum editors:

Can we change the title of this posting. BMC is the Van's requested and court appointed processor and the communication in question is official communication from Van's.

So the title is factually incorrect and misleading.

Oliver

Took care of it---thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.