ALMARTON

Well Known Member
Hi Folks,

I tried a friend's panel-powered Zulu headset and was able to connect both headsets at the same time to one celular phone to listen to a music.

So I bought myself a Zulu headset , but the battery powered one and was not able to connect both headsets to listen the same music from the same cell, with mine headsets I can only connect one at a time to music or the other one to place calls.

Anyone knows if am I doing something wrong or it is really a limitation of the battery-powered version? I asked Lightspeed Company about that and still had no replies....

Thanks in advance

Maybe it is a phone issue? Is your phone the same as your friends? Can your phone connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time?

Yes it is the same phone. Have you tried and suceeded connecting two battery-powered version of Zulu to a same cell to listen to a same music?

I've never gotten my two 1st generation Zulus to "pair" simultaneously to the same phone at the same time either. It's my understanding that bluetooth headphones need to support something called "Multipoint mode" in order to have two or more of them connected simultaneously to the same bluetooth host and the original 1st generation, battery-pod Zulus probably don't support this advanced bluetooth mode.... only simple legacy pairing mode.

That is also my understanding as is that the panel-powered does support multipoint connect 'cause I did it once!

So I bought the wrong ones...:(