BlackRV7

Well Known Member
OK, seems like I am going to be like Paul here and become "anti social" and spend this week in the garage getting Black Magic ready to return to the airport.

Webb Willmott called Thursday and he and his father stopped by the house Friday afternoon for a "short" visit. That visit turned into a great conversation on RVs, Bonanza, regular ol flying and I think Webb and I got Webb's father's flying passion (mid 80s) fired up again:D

With that said, thanks Webb for the visit, just what the doctor ordered!! I was planning on going to another airplanes national gathering this past, plans change and .....I spent most of this weekend in the garage. :eek:

As I have said before, thanks to VAF and all the RVators.....best of breed!!

I know, this thread serves absolutely no purpose other the next sentence.

Keep pounding those rivets......I remember it's worth it.....that feeling is getting closer!!!

The new improved Black Magic

Folks, don't kid yourself - I think Dana left Black Magic in the middle of the ramp so he could get his new upgraded panel.

That's right. You should see his "I should have built it this way first" panel.

Can you say sweeeeeeet.

Dana - Thanks for the visit. As always, I learn something new when I see someone else's plane. Thanks for the insurance tips.

Last edited:
Folks, don't kid yourself - I think Dana left Black Magic in the middle of the ramp so he could get his new upgraded panel.

That's right. You should see his "I should have built it this way first" panel.

Hah, a man's got to do what a man's got to do:D I will say, it is much easier to build than to rebuild.

I will say we, as builders, have some great sources of great equipment and advice. I sure don't want to leave anybody out but Barrett Precision Engines, Grand Rapids Technology, Steinair and Trio are at the top of my list. Thanks gang.