apatti

Well Known Member
Anyone know of any good Black Friday tool sales? Last year I picked up a DeWalt cordless drill with two batteries and charger for 1/2 price. I got it at Lowe's. I think it is a traditional sale item for BF.

How about 40% off new IO-360's?? I would start camping now!! Think of the fights in the parking lots for that. :eek:

Two good things about Black Friday....

After the women of our house left for the MALL at 5 AM, I had a peaceful morning with my coffee and the paper.

Part two is at 7 PM I went over to Sears to get a sanding belt for my Delta sander; then stumbled into a crowded Sears, with long lines. Seaching for the required belt I saw that Torque Wrenches were half off...(!)...I needed a new inch pound wrench, at $79.95 normally, these were marked down to $39.95...wow. A good day.

gotta love it!

After the women of our house left for the MALL at 5 AM, I had a peaceful morning with my coffee and the paper.

Part two is at 7 PM I went over to Sears to get a sanding belt for my Delta sander; then stumbled into a crowded Sears, with long lines. Seaching for the required belt I saw that Torque Wrenches were half off...(!)...I needed a new inch pound wrench, at $79.95 normally, these were marked down to $39.95...wow. A good day.

Thanks for the post, I just ran down to Sears and bought that same torque wrench since I've been needing one....and since I was already there, a utility cart that was also on sale... :)

Avery tools just sent out their Christmas sale email. Always good deals, they had rebuilt squeezers at a great price but only 4 in stock.

My black friday consisted of getting up at 2:50 A.m. so I could log onto walmart and purchase a laptop for half price. Not sure why they put these sales online, but I'm not complaining since I bought this for about half price and then could go back to bed.

THIS IS OF COURSE FOR BUSINESS AND FOR ....KEEPING UP WITH VAF.:D:D:D

Gotta keep this somewhat rv related.