DakotaHawk

Well Known Member
Another year has passed.

As my birthday approached, there are always things to look forward to. There's the annual physical with my sadistic, rubber gloved doctor. There's the friendly ribbing from friends who are tickled at the fact that it's me getting older, even though there will be turn-about when their big day arrives. There's dozens of birthday wishes from friends on Face Book, cards from family, phone calls, and good times. And of course, what birthday would be complete with an obnoxious tie or coffee mug, or whatever gag gift comes to mind.

So when I sat down to dinner last night, my son presented his birthday gift to me. These are hand drawn by my son. He got the idea from an on-line website, and then he went on from there.

IMG_1075.jpg

This is my RV-7

IMG_1076.jpg

A Cessna 152

IMG_1077.jpg

P-51

These pictures are getting prime real estate on the wall in my hangar!

Thank you, Casey!

I think you have a future aeronautical engineer on your hands. Excellent artwork Casey. Keep it up!!

Awesome! Chunky Rv's!

...NOT as easy as it looks to pull off! Kudos to Blackheart.
I LOVE the Catalina/PBY...how the heck he crammed all that into it is amazing.
..reminds me of the pedal planes you can build.

( I wonder how they would fly?)
Okay, I goofed with my RV-9a a bit, looks like you start by squeezing it 50% in width........
Added bonus...it now fits on a T-shirt!

side note; Don Edwards 'CARtooning' may have popularized this in the auto sector years ago.