ArVeeNiner

Well Known Member
I wanted to throw out a big thumbs up to Navworx! I'm completely satisfied with their product and service.

-I first spoke with Bill back in March and he patiently answered all my questions. A few days later, I sent a deposit.

-The unit shipped only a few weeks later as promised.

-When I pulled the unit out of the box I found that there was something loose inside. It sounded like a loose nut or something. I sent Navworx an email about the issue and they immediately sent me a replacement unit. They didn?t even wait until I sent back the defective unit before sending the replacement!

-Later, I had found that they had accidently overcharged me and that was rectified very quickly!

-Once I installed the unit, I found that I had an issue with it. I contacted Navworx and started corresponding with Neil who wrote the Navworx app. He was EXTREAMLY helpful. It turns out he lives a short RV flight from me and we made arrangements for him to fly down to my hangar to take a look. Schedules and weather didn?t allow that so I flew up to see him. He spent the better part of the day with his head under my instrument panel and feet flailing in the air checking out the issue. He even removed the unit and we took it to his house for testing! Sure enough, he figured out the problem and I was able to completely fix it a couple of weeks later when I finally had time. The problem was traced to the installer (me) who had his head up a very dark place. ;)

The bottom line is, Navworx has a great product and over the top customer service. Thank you Bill, Neil, and the rest of the gang at Navworx!