Wills_9A

Well I just got back from my first trip to Oshkosh...amazing! More planes than I thought would be there and so many vendors with HUGE high dollar displays. Great time.

The big news, at least for me, came when I was speaking with the designer of the Dynon systems (sorry, I cannot remember his name) at his booth. I was talking to him about the new larger screen EFIS and whether I could still use a small screen engine monitor and still get the split screen EFIS and engine monitor on the new system. He told me to just wait until Christmas or early next year, because with the new system he has found that he has enough room to incorporate all of the engine montoring system components into the new EFIS unit.

So, the deal is going to be, complete Dynon EFIS with split screen engine monitoring system in ONE screen for around (this is what he told me!!!!) $3200...total including remote compass and new mounting box! :eek:

I told him I would buy it on the spot...no dice though. I don't mean to fuel the rumor mill, but this comes straight from the horses mouth, so to speak!

Go Dynon, Go!

I'm waiting until the last minute to by my Dynon set up. So far all I've purchased is the Dynon pitot tube and won't need the instruments until early spring. (I hope it takes that long, my ability to build is out pacing my ability to pay for things!)