I’m new here but will share our data point. We‘ve been using Dresser retreads for the last 10 years with great performance. You’d not know the difference from our first set of Michelins, except for less cost. That’s what I’ll be ordering at the next replacement😁

Being an aircraft tire guy, on the premium front, you have three choices, the Goodyear Flight Custom III, The Michelin Pilot , and the Specialty Tire of America SuperHawk . The GY FCIII is considered the longest life new tire, at the highest price point , but the new Michelin two groove Pilot is right behind and closing in on that price . That being said, GY has reduced prices on common GA size tires until the end of the 3rd quarter, so prices have come down 15 to 23% , depending on size. The -10 uses15/6.00-6 6PR on the mains, and the 5.00-5 6PR on the nose.The main tire retreads, have about the same depth of tread rubber as the new GY FCIII, so wear is similar , and are about 1/2 the cost of the new GY , and these are available in many casings, including GY, Michelin & Condor and Specialty Tires. The lowest price points are Specialty Tires , Air Trac and Air Hawk models., and the retreads. the "tweeners" are the GY Flight Special II and the Michelin Condor branded tire.

We always get asked the question, " how long should my (insert tire model) last?" It is a very subjective question, it depends on many variables such as , how many cycles(not hours) do you do per year, is it kept tied down or hangared ( weather and ozone checking ) , how often to do check pressures? ( pressure is paramount in tire wear) how do you land/taxi ( let the plane run out on the runway, brake slightly , taxi moderately , or hit the brakes to get the first turnoff because it is close to your hangar. So much depends on your type of flying. I will usually recommend new, lower priced tires to infrequent cycle fliers.(less than 50 cycles per year), and premium tires for high use, flight school , or multiple owner AC who fly more than 150 hours per year, as they will use the extra tread depth and longer wearing rubber on premium priced tires.

There are 8 manufacturers/models for the 15/600-6, and #11 for the 500-5 nose wheel, so the options from good, better, best are their for your choice of which tire is right for your type of flying, and your budget.