My experience has been only with the Rocket Steering Link, so I can't compare it to others for you, but...its excellent!

Its the one that Vince Frazier sells on his Flyboy Accessories site (the link listed in post #4 above). See more info on it at Wayne Hadath's site (he's the mfgr) at:

http://www.decisionlabs.com/QuickPl...DF38292D748069D0525670800167212/?OpenDocument

My Rocket Link has been great, and both Wayne and Vince are the best of the best when it comes to customer service! Both F1 Rocket builders and flyers as well.

Many good choices out there, but just wanted to give you a very positive read on the Rocket Steering Link!

Cheers,
Bob

The Silver Bullet is a beautifully made piece of art, and works great - but unless you find one used somewhere, I have no idea if/how you could obtain one. I am hoping to see the JDair link today at LOE and expect to be impressed!

Paul

Call Karen at Aviation Products - 805 646 6042. You will get a great product and great service at a great price. No affiliation, just a satisfied cutomer.
Geoff