akarmy

Well Known Member
I had these on backorder for awhile now and they just arrived. I'm going to be building a fuel console down low in the Danny King style, along with many others.

I had not seen anyone use these yet so I thought I would give it a try. They weigh about 1oz and draw 30mah. Dimmable, and calibratable for both resistive and capacitive probes.

12113055494_b93f4d5dee_c.jpg

12112661455_030814ac71_c.jpg

Let us know!

Let us know how they work! I'm interested in their new two-in-one gauge and I have resistor senders. The description says they are easy to adjust and calibrate.

Dkb

Let us know how they work! I'm interested in their new two-in-one gauge and I have resistor senders. The description says they are easy to adjust and calibrate.

It will be a few months before I know. They do appear easy to use. You simply press a button once for empty and twice for full fuel and it's works out the range. You hold down the button when turning on to switch between resistance and capacitance modes. We will see. I can always replace them with old skool vans gauges if needed. or use the Dynon Skyview.

Just curious, Andy, but given that you're going with a Skyview, why bother with additional fuel gauges?

Ya it's kind of funny. When everything else I'm trying to eliminate anything extra from the build and go simple and light?

I just liked the idea of having two gauges in a little pod in front of the fuel selector so when you turn the fuel selector it points to the tank used and has a level gauge right there in front of it. I can alway use the Dynon as a backup if this doesn't work out.