copilot001

I'm New Here
My first post here...
I live in Toronto Canada
I am building my second RV, the first being a RV6...kit # 42 which was finished in 1997.The one i,m building now is an RV7A slider . The Airframe is finished and I,m working on the wiring now. a full Dynon 10" skyview system is being installed with servos and transponder.
Cutting the plexi is next and fitting the cowl and wheel pants.
A zero timed IO-320 converted to carb set up for a C/S prop is ready to bolt on.

I was hoping to finish next year and do some serious flying but my Oncologist says that may not be in the cards for me.....
I,ll keep working on it as long as I can but I may have to sell the project

I hate doing this as my first post:mad: cheers George...

No worries, George. You're among friends here. Welcome! Glad to meet you and wishing you all the best.

--
Stephen

George, sorry to hear about your medical issues. Having built a 6A before, you know you are getting close to finishing your 7A. Keep working and best wishes. Hope and prayers from our family for you. Prove your doctor wrong!

Keep up the hope.

Best wishes to you George. Hang in there. I have had a very severe oncology issue myself. However, my oncologist has "written me off" in that I am no longer his patient. What I mean is that I am now in complete remission via a transplant. 2 years and going strong now. I have friends with similar outcomes. So keep up the good work and all the best to you.

Welcome to VAF!

My first post here...
I live in Toronto Canada
I am building my second RV,---------

cheers George...

George, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

Very sorry to hear of the health issue, said a prayer for you.

Thank for the thoughts and prayers...I need all the help I can get.
worked on the plane a bit today. A fellow RV7 builder and flyer came over today and we fitted and rivited the left and right steps , made arangements to help finish the wiring behind the panel which in my dozey state is getting to be a real chalange.
I grounded mysef over a month ago and have a friend fly my champ every week and take care of it.My RV buddy takes me up in his 7A whenever I ask or show up at the field....

keep on pounding! :)

hope all goes well for you from here on in George.....

maybe you can find a partner to take over the plane, and keep on flying as the co-pilot!

best of luck!