burgessbuilderMO13

I want to boast about the recent service I?ve received from Nathan Bainbridge.
The company launched a new web page, with an unknown problem for customers to be able to login to their accounts.
Because I apparently was the first to bring the issue to their attention, which has since been resolved, Nathan?s response to me was how every business should copy.
Not getting into detail, let?s just say that I was very impressed, and will without hesitation recommend doing business with B&C.

Dale

I want to boast about the recent service I?ve received from Nathan Bainbridge.
The company launched a new web page, with an unknown problem for customers to be able to login to their accounts.
Because I apparently was the first to bring the issue to their attention, which has since been resolved, Nathan?s response to me was how every business should copy.
Not getting into detail, let?s just say that I was very impressed, and will without hesitation recommend doing business with B&C.

Dale

Last year after reading the alternator reliability poll here, I emailed B&C with a couple of questions. I was amazed at their honesty, including hard numbers. I will be ordering my stuff from them in a few weeks.

Agreed!!!!!

I called to confirm some questions I had on switches and ended up discussing my whole electrical system. Its amazing how high the total was in the shopping cart with no big purchases but all the items were required and after the lengthy phone call I was confident in what I was doing. Big thanks to them and their customer service!

Bill, and now his son Nathan, built this business on the premise of exemplary service, high quality products and fair pricing. I guess I've been doing business with them for well over 30 years. The business was founded on experimental aviation; the certified products came much later.