Awesome First Flight Video! RV-10! UPDATE: NOW ALSO ON YOUTUBE!

Well I just got my first flight video today and I thought I would share it with you guys. It was put together very neatly by my daughters boyfriend. This should be motivational to the others out there still building. I hope you enjoy!

P.S.- The video was uploaded onto www.stage6.com. You will have to install the player for that website to watch the video. He didn't post the video on Youtube because of the loss of quality and he used a High Def camera. It took me a minute to install so don't let that stop you from watching. Trust me, it's worth it! Let me know what you think....

http://stage6.divx.com/user/dietwater5/video/1673692/Bill-Steppling-RV-10

If the link doesn't work then just type in Bill Steppling in the search bar at www.stage6.com and it will be the first result.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=566jwe0_SWs

Last edited:
Can't see it Bill.

My Explorer got hung trying to download off that site. Ended up crashing the Explorer. YouTub might not look as good, but it is not very demanding on the receiving end.

Kent

A beautiful job. I can see why your daughter's boyfriend chose DivX; wonderful quality. He's obviously a talented lad too.

BTW, you look far too young to have a daughter old enough to have a boyfriend. Must be the flying that does that!

Outstanding quality and a great presentation. I'm motivated to skip out on the last hour of work and hit the garage... :rolleyes: (Not that I'm working anyway)

Fine job Bill, congrats!

I agree, that's an awesome video. Congrats on the first flight! Watching posts (and video) like this keeps me going on the build.

Excellent!

What beautiful video and audio quality. This is the future of A/V on the web. You Tube sucks in comparison. They need to catch up.

Congrats on the first flight!!!

Sweet!

Bill,

That is one awesome plane, one awesome video, and obviously an awesome HD video camera / videographer!

If George (the videographer) ever gets a chance, would you relay the information on his video equipment into the photography section of this site?

Great accomplishment! Congrats!

beerchugyr9.gif

Chills...

Outta sight!! Am I the only one who gets goosebumps every time I see a first flight?

Hearty congratulations,

I did get goosebumps when I saw Bill taxi the RV-10 into the hangar. :eek:

Congrats & enjoy that airplane!

Congratulations!

Nice job on your first flight and indeed an AWESOME job your daughter's boyfriend George did on the video.