I need help wiring my avionics. Wife is busting my chops on what I'm spending
so can't take it to an avionics shop.
What I have is 2 ky97's, 1 terra 230d audio panel and 1 PS 1000 ll intercom. I need to wire the audio panel to the two radios and intercomm. don't have any nav or other stuff and not using the intercomm in audio panel.

I just need a diagram of what pin goes where.

Thanks Dennis
RV-6A
Sacramento, Ca.
Lincoln airport

Last edited:
Hello Dennis,

First, it would help you and others if you put your location information in your profile here on VAF - you'd probably have responses from six builders within fifty miles if they knew you were in the neighborhood!

But....wiring these boxes isn't hard. Take the individual wiring diagrams and lay them out on the table. Then look for the audio, mic, and PTT lines from each radio and write down the pins in a table. Find the audio panel diagram and write down the pin numbers for the same lines it is expecting from Comm 1 and 2. Eventually, the whole thing will come into focus. Using a separate intercom DOES make it a little more difficult, but that is where someone close to you could help.

Good luck!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I've got something for you. About the transponder KY97, if you still need it. Do you have an email adresse, so I can send you this .pdf ?