fast_flyer

I'm New Here
Does anyone know if you can hook two com radios to one antenna? I want to add a second radio but don't want moor junk hanging in the wind. I saw in pacific coast catalog a antenna couplers but do I need that?

You can, but it's not practical or economical. There's always the possibility of transmitting from one radio back into the other. Just use two separate antennas and be done with it.

Do the Bob Archer antennas

You might consider putting in a Bob Archer antenna in the wingtip. They work well and are not out in the wind...

Does anyone know if you can hook two com radios to one antenna? I want to add a second radio but don't want moor junk hanging in the wind. I saw in pacific coast catalog a antenna couplers but do I need that?

You might consider putting in a Bob Archer antenna in the wingtip. They work well and are not out in the wind...

With the Nav antenna's yes...they work well. With the Comm wingtip antennas, I wouldn't exactly use the word "well". They do work, but....

You'll notice we stock the wingtip Nav's and not the wingtip Comm's. Like everything we deal in, I only sell stuff I'd use or have used on my own RV.

My 2 cents as usual.

Cheers,
Stein