pietermk

Well Known Member
Reading the Mode C thread I was wondering if there is a listing of the avionics capabilities. maybe this is a dumb question but especially the with the various parts connected to each other and information being shared between them.
I have been looking at the individual features of the D180 for instance. It can show flap setting, will this be possible for the RV12?.
I just started transitioning to a plane with a glass cockpit and there is a lot of information.

thanks Pieter

Last edited:
Pieter,

Down load the manual from Dynon's site, that will give you an idea of what it is cable of.

Truth is, it is more capable than most people realize.

Best of luck with your -12

I have been looking at the individual features of the D180 for instance. It can show flap setting, will this be possible for the RV12?.

thanks Pieter

The RV-12 has manual flaps with three different positions. None, half and full.
The indicator is to touch or look at the handle that is right beside you. Doing so make it obvious what the flap setting is.

The RV-12 has manual flaps with three different positions. None, half and full.
The indicator is to touch or look at the handle that is right beside you. Doing so make it obvious what the flap setting is.

Thanks for the info, I was just wondering. I will see the blue RV12 within a few weeks and will start looking at it more closely.