videobobk

Well Known Member
Friend
Just an introduction to a new organization, AviationNation, Inc. Very similar to Eagle's Nest (which I also founded) but improved, or so we hope. We will have some young builders there at Oshkosh, and hope you take the time to meet them. We have four projects started or scheduled to start, including one at JCHS, site of the original Eagle's Nest One. I believe we have a solid structure behind us. Both the Board of Directors and Advisory Board include some really experienced people in both aviation and education. We are working on the 501(c)(3), but that takes a little time.

Stop by the YAPA area and meet some of our kids. We won't have an airplane there this year, but that will soon change. If you are interested in building kids, as well as airplanes, I would be interested in talking with you. We will soon have a program for middle-school aged students, leading up to building RV-12s.

Bob Kelly
AviationNation, Inc.

Bob, is there any tiny peanut-shell synopsis of why a new organization was formed, how it's different/better than Eagles Nest, etc? I'll try and make a note to stop by up at Osh also, maybe after my Homebuilding Ambassador shift is up at the Give Flight tent.

Scott,

I can answer your questions when we get together. I do hope to see you at OSH!

Bob