Whitman

Well Known Member
I'm using PenFed's Visa Platinum Rewards Card and get 5% cash back on gas purchases at the pump.

It doesn't always register the 5% reward when I buy AVGAS in my RV so I'm wondering if there are any aviation focused credit cards with dedicated fuel rewards that you guys use.

Take your fuel receipts into the bank, and show them to the customer relations person.

I'm using PenFed's Visa Platinum Rewards Card and get 5% cash back on gas purchases at the pump.

It doesn't always register the 5% reward when I buy AVGAS in my RV so I'm wondering if there are any aviation focused credit cards with dedicated fuel rewards that you guys use.

I was on the phone with Discover Card once and they asked me if there were any benefits they could offer that would get me to use the card more (I hadn't used it in 3 months). I asked about a gas and they said no, they can do auto gas but for some reason not avgas. Not sure why. Anyway, just one (negative) data point for you.

AOPA M/C

AOPA Master Card used to give cash rewards on all FBO purchases. Now it is cash back or 'prizes'