Jetj01

Well Known Member
Quick post to encourage ANYONE who needs anything RV related to shop at Avery's. Friend and I flew his RV-6 down to Hicks Field yesterday to do some airplane parts shopping for my RV-4 I'm building and Bob Avery met us at the door. What a great guy! He even found some parts/pieces we needed that were not (yet??) in his catalog AND THEN let us use his personal car to run into town to get some food since the local field restaurant was closed.

Not only great customer service but simply good airport people.

A pleasure Bob!

I'll second that...

Yesterday I was using my Avery 90 degree drill adapter and it started to make some noise (like the gears not matching up correctly) and then it totally stopped working. A quick call to Avery got me in touch with Bob Avery. He told me there were issues with some of the older ones with the manufacturer of the adapter not properly torquing everything down, causing parts of it to unscrew. He said since they found this out, they have double checked these before they get shipped. While on the phone, Bob patiently explained to me what to look for and I was able to fix the tool! Bob offered repeatedly to fix the tool for free if I ever had any other issues with it.

This is GREAT customer service, considering I bought the tool roughly two years ago.

I agree. My first purchase for my 9A was a complete tool kit from Avery. For the first year, every time the instructions wanted me to do something new, I already had the tool.

You would be hard pressed to even MATCH Bob's service, much less to beat it.

Here too!

I second that!
I've always gotten great customer care from them and I've bought all my tools from them.

Sandra has given me great service all the time and was VERY patient when I asked her all my stupid RV-rookie-building questions when I started to build "way back when" (fall 2005)

Their tools are of great quality and have not failed or broken down on me so far.

Regards Alf Olav Frog / Norway
RV-7 finishing/wiring