jcbarnes1

Hey VANS AIR FORCE !

HURRY - Time very limited. Friends at AirVentureCupRace asked me to pass this along.
. TO APPLY, go to http://www.airventurecuprace.com/ From Joe Carragio to me...

Hey Jeff -

We are nearing the application deadline for the AirVenture Cup... Can you do me a favor and post something to that effect on Vans Airforce.net? I don't have an account or time to do it. Application deadline is now July 3, 2014. And we have more Canards than RVs.... you should fix that... :) [Jeff B says What ! RV flyers, this is unprecedented !]

If anyone has a question about applying:
1) The APPLICATION is due by July 3. That means they need to submit the electronic application or send a paper copy by July 3.
2) The original, signed waivers and certificate of insurance insurance must be sent to EAA. We have leeway after the July 3rd deadline to get everyone's paperwork in order. So not having a certificate of insurance on hand by July 3 is NOT a deal breaker. But the longer it takes to get their certificate of insurance and waivers the more important it is that it is correct.
[Jeff B says NationAir, Falcon et al sends Cert-of-Insurance directly to EAA for you]
3) All other documents, photos, program information, copies of their pilot certificates, medicals, etc are not due until: 1) printing date for stuff that goes in the program and 2) race day for their credentials.
4) Payment of the application fee is 100% refundable if they cannot make it. Application fee is not required to submit an application. This is somewhat confusing due to how the application is programmed. If someone wants to apply without paying through PayPal, just let them know that they can continue through the application all the way until they get to the paypal website and then just not submit payment. The application gets submitted once they click the link to go to paypal and is not dependent on a payment being processed.
5) EAA is rigid in their application deadline. We can cancel someone after July 3, but cannot add. So if you are even considering, apply.

I hope you can join us in the biggest, coolest Air Race in America today. And you get SARL points. Find out for yourself why me, Bob Axsom and hundreds of other keep coming back year after year!

Best Regards,

Hey Folks, I would like to upload a Graphic Invitation, not sure how. Help !

You'll have to host it on an image hosting service first. You won't be able to upload directly from your hard drive. I can help you with that if you want to PM me.

eK2LK7R.jpg