Blue Lion

I am looking to buy the AV8OR Ace to replace my Lowrance 2000c (only turned on 4 times before it became obsolete... Thanks Lowrance!). The Ace has both a mic input and headset output. Since I would be able to connect my cell via bluetooth, does anyone have any idea how I can connect the Ace to my headset?

I am thinking of making a custom Y-Cable that can connect to the Ace via the 3.5mm plugs, and then connect to my headset and audio panel.

I checked with Bendix Support, and after numerous emails, the final response I got was as follows"

Hello,

We understand that you want to have the most comfortable and convenient time while flying. But, This method that you are asking for is not supported because it has not been tested by our technical support department. There is a very good chance this will work though. You will need to get a dual quarter inch female to a 3.5mm male adapter. this adapter can be found at your local electronics store (i.e. best buy or radio shack). Please feel free to contact us with the out come of your findings .

Best Regards,
Kenny T. at Honeywell AV8OR Technical Support
[email protected]

If anyone has any ideas, let me know.