mark schoening

Hi all, have av-map and would like to connect to Dynon hs-34 and tru-track autopilot. Only one output on av-map ? I assume I cannot attach output to both hs-34 for dynon 100 display and trutrack autopilot info. Do I have to switch av-map output from one to the other? Thanks!:confused:

Hi all, have av-map and would like to connect to Dynon hs-34 and tru-track autopilot. Only one output on av-map ? I assume I cannot attach output to both hs-34 for dynon 100 display and trutrack autopilot info. Do I have to switch av-map output from one to the other? Thanks!:confused:

I am using the AV-MAP tied to the GRT and TRu-Trak and works fine. All are working together.

Your output will be dictated by the needs of the TruTrak (either Serial or ARINC).

The HS34 will "consume" the same signals required by the autopilot, although you may have to specify which signal to expect.

See the TruTrak and HS34 installation manuals.

Once you have it working, please record your solution on the Dynon Wiki!

Thanks guys, I will try same signal to each after setting up av-map to proper signal output. Will post although I'm on the last 5% of build--------only a year to go :eek: