jjhoneck

Well Known Member
As y'all know by now, we're doing a fly-in to Port Aransas (KRAS), TX on Saturday, May 3rd, including a shrimp boil.

When I first announced the fly-in, I inquired about luring some of you aerobatic team guys down, to put on a mini-show over the island. Nothing fancy or formal, just a some formations over the island to drum up interest from the townsfolk.

One group responded in the negative, due to prior commitments -- but another guy emailed me and said that his four-plane team might be able to make it.

I immediately penciled in two hotel rooms for the weekend for them -- and have never heard back from them. Worse, I now can't find the email in the hundreds of old emails we get at the hotel, so I don't know who said they "might" be able to make it.

We're now almost sold out for that weekend, and I need to either release those rooms for sale, or nail down who might be coming to use them.

SO....if you contacted me about this, please speak up now! I've got a free stay for y'all, if you're coming! :D