Nautique

On page 31B-09 we are asked to attach wire WH-F451 to the pitch servo Molex plug. This is a 5? wire with a Molex connector on one side and a ring connector on the other. On page 31B-20 we are asked to do the same for the roll server Moles plug with wire WH-F450.

On page 44A-3 & 4 the two servos are installed and the Molex plugs are connected to the servos. However, the instructions do not state where to attach the ring connector for the ground wires coming from the Molex plugs. Can anyone tell me where I should attach these two wires?

I have the old kit without the Molex connectors. The ground was attached just aft of the servo (left side picture, I don't have my manual at home to have a look for the hardware).

44-06%2520step3.JPG

Joeri,

Mine is similar but not the same. I have the capacitor with a ground loop and I attached it the same as you. However, the Molex plug on both the aft and the front servo have another ground wire. I have attached the front servo ground ring to the same place as the capacitor ground (but I am still guessing). The back servo has a ground wire and no instructions on what to do with it

Craig

I thought you were meaning the capacitor ground but now I see the new wire harness is completely different. The old harness had seven wires including ground. The new harness also have two not connected white data cables and the ground to the frame. Interesting ;-)

schermafbeelding2012041u.png

Here is the answer back from Vans Support

Here is the answer back from Vans Support

Apparently this is not actually in the plans but the ground wires should go on one of the the four bolts when mounting the servos to the airframe.

Sterling

ct